– 2 cups fresh basil leaves
– 1/2 cup Dianella extra virgin olive oil
– 1/3 cup pine nuts
– 3 medium sized garlic cloves, minced
– if you like you can add Pecorino cheese 30 gr
– Parmesan Cheese 70 gr
– French beans
– 2 chopped potatoes
– Combine the basil in with the pine nuts, pulse a few times in a food processor.
Add the garlic, pulse a few times more.
– Add the olive oil in a constant stream while the food processor is on. Stop to scrape down
the sides of the food processor with a rubber spatula. Add the grated cheese and pulse again
until blended. Add a pinch of salt.
– Boil French beans and the potatoes in a pot, where later you will add the pasta.
When the pasta is ready then add the pesto sauce, potatoes and French beans.
Add extra virgin oil at the end if need and pine nuts on the top